Born Celebrity provides brand strategy and consulting for high-profile individuals (including celebrities), companies, and charities.
What does Born Celebrity do?
We provide individualized brand strategy, tailored to the unique needs and desires of each brand we work with. However, we help allour clients: grow their brands, protect their brands, and love (enjoy) their brands more. Those things mean different things to everyone, so the first step in our process is getting to know our clients and evaluating their brand’s performance using all nine areas of our proprietary brand assessment tool: exposure, equity, opportunities, uniqueness, rank, image, team, harmony, and impact.
How is Born Celebrity different from other “brand strategy” or “brand consulting” companies?
1. No other company takes our comprehensive approach, which focuses on every part of a brand (inside and out). Other consulting companies look at one or two—or a few—parts of a brand. But every part of your brand interacts with, and affects, the other parts. In other words, if you’re getting advice about your brand from someone who hasn’t taken the time—or doesn’t have the ability—to evaluate every aspect of your brand, it’s not brand strategy; it’s advice that can hurt or hinder your brand.
2. Since we work exclusively with high-profile individuals (including celebrities), companies, and charities—we’re more attuned to their needs and desires. We don’t try to impress our clients with more information than they want or need. We get to the point, quickly. And we’ve worked with people at the highest level, so we’re not intimidated by anyone (we’ll tell you what you need to hear), and no idea or dream is “too big” for us.
3. We only work with “conscious” clientele, those committed to more than just wealth and notoriety. In other words, “high frequency” individuals who want to be authentic and live “on purpose,” stay aligned with their instincts and creativity, and have a positive impact on those around them (fans, followers, staff, friends, family, etc.). Unlike most brand consulting companies, money isn’t the only requirement to work with us. We need to respect you and have a good chemistry with you.
What does Born Celebrity NOT do?
Born Celebrity™ is NOT: a talent or booking agency; a brand management company; a publicity or PR company; a do-it-for you service provider; going to “represent” your brand in any way or call others on your behalf; going to get sponsors or investors for you; a company that gets paid via commission or contingency; going to give you referrals or access to our celebrity clients or pitch them about something on your behalf.
Who has Born Celebrity worked with?
We keep the identity of our clients confidential but we’ve worked with: A-list celebrities and entertainers, elite entrepreneurs, prominent thought leaders, spiritual leaders, award-winning writers and bestselling authors, world-renowned speakers, celebrity bloggers, well-known actors and actresses (feature film, TV, online), popular media personalities (TV, radio, print, online), award-winning musicians, accomplished recording and performing artists, professional dancers, filmmakers, movie producers and directors, distinguished interior designers, fashion designers, models, fine artists, politicians, professional athletes, and more.
Who is an ideal candidate for Born Celebrity consulting?
Born Celebrity™ clients are: talented (not just pretty faces or famous for being famous); already successful (not desperate or looking for someone to help them discover or establish their brands); more comfortable than conflicted about being in the spotlight (using the power and attention for the good); lifelong learners and “hands-on” creatives who take pride in evolving (not slackers who want other people to do everything for them); hard workers and action-takers (not whiners or smack talkers); risk-takers (growing is more important to them than trying to “coast” or “play it safe”); committed to investing financially in their brand for consulting so they can have more control over their success and happiness (as opposed to thinking someone else is going to do it for them, which, more and more, brands are realizing is wishful thinking); able to invest 5-, 6-, or 7-figures per year on brand strategy to grow and manage their brand.
Is Born Celebrity is a fit for my brand?
If the answer to the previous question describes you and you want to learn more about Born Celebrity™ consulting, click here to access our questionnaire. After you send us basic information about your brand and goals, we’ll let you know if you qualify for a complimentary discovery call to learn more about how we might be able to help you grow, protect, and love your brand—even more.
How We Help You Grow, Protect & Love Your Brand
Request a Consultation
Do you believe you qualify for Born Celebrity strategy consulting? Send us your answers to these questions using the email form below or call us toll-free at 800-246-0106.
1. Briefly describe your business/brand.
2. Do you want strategy for a project, a crisis, or overall brand development/management?
3. Briefly describe what you’re hoping to accomplish with the above.
4. What (if anything) do you believe is preventing you (or might prevent you) from reaching your goals above?
5. What is your budget for brand strategy to reach the goals above: $10-25K, $25-100K, or more than $100K?
6. Provide any relevant website/blog and/or social media links.
7. What is the best phone number to use if we need to reach you?
After you submit your answers we’ll let you know if you quality for a complimentary Born Celebrity consultation, and we’ll let you know what you should do next.
What People Are Saying
Meet Ingrid Elfver
Founder & President, Born Celebrity
Ingrid Elfver is the founder of Born Celebrity, a consulting company in Beverly Hills, CA that provides brand strategy for conscious celebrities, companies, and high-profile individuals who want to grow, protect, and love their brands. Ingrid has been interviewed by major media outlets such as Entertainment Tonight and In Touch Weekly. She’s been recognized by the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce and the Major of Los Angeles for her leadership and accomplishments. And she was honored with a “Phenomenal Woman Award” at an event co-hosted by Kathy Ireland as an example of what it means to be “powerful, inspired, brilliant, visionary and bold.” Entrepreneur.com put Ingrid on their list of “Top 10 Twitter Feeds for Inspiration” alongside Tony Robbins, Russell Simmons, and Paulo Coelho.
Prior to founding Born Celebrity, Ingrid was a model who appeared in print, in commercials, in music videos, on runways, and on billboards on Sunset Blvd. She also traveled Sweden to promote Miss Europe and started several businesses. Ingrid is a serial entrepreneur and a lifelong student of success, psychology, and spirituality with degrees in economics and art. A line of leather products (purses, healing pouches, etc.) she designed was sold internationally and at retail outlets such as Fred Segal. And she’s exhibited her original paintings and sculptures in the United States and abroad. Ingrid was only 18 when she moved from Stockholm to Beverly Hills (her first neighbors were Burt Reynolds and Rod Stewart). As a consultant, speaker, and social media influencer, Ingrid has now helped hundreds of thousands of people be more inspired, impactful, and profitable.
Contact Born Celebrity™ for consulting, media inquiries, or to book a speaker for your next event. Please use the email form on this page or call our office toll-free at 800-246-0106. Serious enquires only.
Address: 324 S Beverly Drive, Ste 410
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone/Fax: (800) 246.0106